For 1 serving:
- Cut the scallop into four thin slices, making 8 slices per plate.
Passion fruit vinaigrette:
250g frozen passion fruit puree
50g orange juice
40g lime juice
110g olive oil
- Mix all ingredients together.
Slide and dice cucumbers:
- Peel the cucumber and cut it in half.
- Dice the first part (brunoise).
- Cut the second half in to fine slices with a mandolin.
10g almost slivers
- Pour 60g of passion fruit vinaigrette on to the plate.
- Place the eight scallop slices in a rosette.
- Add a dollop of mascarpone to each scallop.
- Place the sliced and diced cucumbers on top.
- Sprinkle with almonds and basil.